B.C.: 15 bestselling books for the week of Oct. 16
1. Mushrooms of British Columbia — Andy MacKinnon and Kem Luther (Royal B.C. Museum).
2 . Whitewater Cooks Together Again — Shelley Adams Budd (Alicon Holdings).
3. A is for Anemone: A First West Coast Alphabet — Robert Budd, illustrated by Roy Henry Vickers (Harbour Publishing).
4. Richard Wagamese Selected: What Comes from Spirit — Richard Wagamese (Douglas & McIntyre).
10. Vancouver’s Most Haunted: Supernatural Encounters in B.C.’s Terminal City — Ian Gibbs (Touchwood Editions).
11. I Hear You, Forest — Kallie George (Greystone Books).
12. A Lethal Lesson: A Lane Winslow Mystery — Iona Whishaw (TouchWood Editions).
13. Flora and Fauna of Coastal British Columbia and the Pacific Northwest: Expanded Edition — Collin Varner (Heritage House Publishing).
14. The 500 Years of Indigenous Resistance Comic Book: Revised and Expanded — Gord Hill (Arsenal Pulp Press).
15. The Heartbeat of Trees: Embracing Our Ancient Bond with Forests and Nature — Peter Wohlleben (Greystone Books).