B.C.: 15 bestselling books for the week of March 18
1. Oolichan Moon — Samantha Beynon, illustrated by Lucy Trimble (Harbour Publishing Co. Ltd.).
2. Cold Case B.C.: The Stories Behind the Province’s Most Sensational Murder and Missing Person Cases — Eve Lazarus (Arsenal Pulp Press).
3. Snorkelling Adventures Around Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands: The Ultimate Guide — Sara Ellison (Harbour Publishing Co.).
4. Incredible Crossings: The History and Art of the Bridges, Tunnels and Inland Ferries that Connect British Columbia — Derek Hayes (Harbour Publishing Co. Ltd.).
5. Return to Solitude: More Desolation Sound Adventures with the Cougar Lady, Russell the Hermit, the Spaghetti Bandit and Others — Grant Lawrence (Harbour Publishing Co. Ltd.).
Leave a Reply