B.C.: 15 bestselling books for the week of March 19
1. Mushrooms of British Columbia — Andy MacKinnon Crook and Kem Luther (Royal B.C. Museum).
2. A is for Anemone: A First West Coast Alphabet — Robert Budd, illustrated by Roy Henry Vickers (Harbour Publishing).
9. The 500 Years of Indigenous Resistance Comic Book: Revised and Expanded — Gord Hill (Arsenal Pulp Press).
10. Becoming Vancouver: A History — Daniel Francis (Harbour Publishing).
11. Unvarnished: Autobiographical Sketches by Emily Carr — Royal B.C. Museum.