B.C.: 15 bestselling books for the week of Nov. 13
1 . Whitewater Cooks Together Again — Shelley Adams Budd (Alicon Holdings).
2. A is for Anemone: A First West Coast Alphabet — Robert Budd, illustrated by Roy Henry Vickers (Harbour Publishing).
3. The World According to Dogs: An Owner’s Manual — Adrian Raeside (Harbour Publishing).
4. Mushrooms of British Columbia — Andy MacKinnon and Kem Luther (Royal B.C. Museum).
9. Always Pack a Candle: A Nurse in the Cariboo-Chilcotin — Marion McKinnon Crook (Heritage House Publishing).
10. Murders on the Skeena: True Crime in the Old Canadian West, 1884-1914 — Geoff Mynett (Caitlin Press).
11. Little Narwhal, Not Alone — Tiffany Stone, illustrated by Ashlyn Anstee (Greystone Books).
12. Becoming Vancouver: A History — Daniel Francis (Harbour Publishing).
14. The Science and Spirit of Seaweed: Discovering Food, Medicine and Purpose in the Kelp Forests of the Pacific Northwest — Amanda Swinimer (Harbour Publishing).
14. I Hear You, Forest — Kallie George, illustrated by Carmen Mok (Greystone Books).