Reviews and recommendations are unbiased and products are independently selected. Postmedia may earn an affiliate commission from purchases made through links on this page.
This article was created by StackCommerce. Postmedia may earn an affiliate commission from purchases made through our links on this page.
We live in a time that’s ruled by metrics and statistics. Data is piling up all over the place, and chances are, if you have a company or business entity, it’s going to need someone who has a firm grasp on data management.
The number one tool for handling large swaths of numbers and figures is the almighty Excel spreadsheet. And fortunately, for growing professionals and businesses, learning how to use this powerful document format is as easy as ever.
For a limited time only, you can get the 2023 Ultimate Microsoft Excel Certification Training Bundle, which is on sale for just $39, the best price online. Verified purchasers have raved about this collection of seven training courses and its comprehensive education on how best to use Excel, so act fast to grab this e-learning package.
So, what’s included in this MS Excel training bundle? Some of the courses that are:
- Microsoft Excel: Dynamic Array Functions — unleash Excel’s potential with dynamic array functions, which can help you manipulate and analyze data, allowing you to quickly sort, filter and extract unique values from large datasets.
- Microsoft Excel: From Beginner to Advanced — gain a fantastic introduction to the program that features over eight hours of lessons taught by Warrick Klimaytys. It features breakdowns on macros, 3D maps, charts in Excel, handling large amounts of data and more.
- Microsoft Excel: Data Visualization with Charts & Graphs — gain a deep, comprehensive knowledge of Excel’s latest data visualization tools and techniques.
- Pivot Tables — unlock knowledge on a tool that changes the game when managing large amounts of data. Learn how to create and use pivot tables with easy-to-follow lessons and examples.
- Excel for Business Intelligence Course: Power Query, Data Modeling & DAX — for supercharging your analytics and exploring Excel’s tools that are changing the scope of self-service business intelligence.
There’s also Microsoft Excel: Advanced Formulas & Functions and The Complete Microsoft Excel Course including How to Program in Excel. Each course includes a certification of completion after finishing the course, which you could add to your resume to boost your applicant profile.
No matter what your business or personal needs are, know that these Excel training courses can help you maximize the program’s functions to better reach your goals.
Get The 2023 Ultimate Microsoft Excel Certification Training Bundle on sale for just $39, but only for a limited time.
Prices subject to change.
Get lifetime access to Microsoft Office 2021 for $40
Save on an MS Office bundle with programs and e-learning during this pre-Prime Day sale
Simplifying PDF production can be a game changer for your business