Posthaste: Restrictions have been lifted — where are Canadians spending their money now?
Canadians expect to spend more this holiday season — but it’s partly to account for inflation
Was this newsletter forwarded to you? Sign up here to get it delivered to your inbox.
- Clock already ticking on Liberal promise to introduce host of bills in first 100 days
- COP26 seals breakthrough climate deal after major compromises
- Business as usual for global fossil fuel firms for now after UN climate deal
- Liberals leaving nuclear’s future ‘to the market’ while other countries bet big
- Canada has no choice but to bar Huawei from 5G mobile networks, security experts say
- ‘Holy battle’: Competition Bureau chief readies for fight to shake up merger laws
- Upbeat China data buoys sentiment in world share markets
- Shell ditches ‘Dutch’ from name and makes Britain its HQ
- Canada halts imports from Supermax over forced-labour allegations
- FP Answers: How do I know if I’m saving and investing too much?
- Food prices may sow seeds of next inflation crisis, Nomura says