COVID update for Feb. 9-15: B.C. reports number of cases, hospitalizations down | Overwhelmed’ pandemic puppy breeders flooding shelters with pets | Prominent anti-vaxxer died of fentanyl overdose, coroner rules
Here’s your update with everything you need to know about the COVID situation in B.C. and around the world for the week of Feb. 9-16. This page will be updated with the latest COVID news and related research developments daily throughout the week, so be sure to check back often.
You can also get the latest COVID-19 news delivered to your inbox weeknights at 7 p.m. by subscribing to our newsletter here.
Here are the latest weekly B.C. figures given on Feb. 9:
• Hospitalized cases: 188 (down 16)
• Intensive care: 25 (up two)
• New cases: 278 over seven days
• Total number of confirmed cases: 395,367
• Total deaths over seven days: 20 (total 5,139)
Read the full report here | Next update: Feb. 16
Leave a Reply