COVID update for Jan. 26-Feb. 1: Hospitalized cases fall again in B.C. | Report finds misinformation may have caused thousands of deaths in Canada
Here’s your update with everything you need to know about the COVID situation in B.C. and around the world for the week of Jan. 26-Feb. 1. This page will be updated with the latest COVID news and related research developments daily throughout the week, so be sure to check back often.
You can also get the latest COVID-19 news delivered to your inbox weeknights at 7 p.m. by subscribing to our newsletter here.
Here are the latest weekly B.C. figures given on Jan. 26:
• Hospitalized cases: 228 (down 40)
• Intensive care: 22 (up five)
• New cases: 408 over seven days
• Total number of confirmed cases: 394,774
• Total deaths over seven days: 27 (total 5,061)
Read the full report here | Next update: Feb. 2
Leave a Reply