COVID update for Nov. 24-30: Number of people in ICU with COVID-19 increases | U.S. study finds updated vaccines offer better protection than original
Here’s your update with everything you need to know about the COVID situation in B.C. and around the world for the week of Nov. 24-30. This page will be updated with the latest COVID news and related research developments daily throughout the week, so be sure to check back often.
You can also get the latest COVID-19 news delivered to your inbox weeknights at 7 p.m. by subscribing to our newsletter here.
Here are the latest weekly B.C. figures given on Nov. 24:
• Hospitalized cases: 328 (same)
• Intensive care: 37 (up 11)
• New cases: 498 over seven days ending Nov. 19 (up 14)
• Total number of confirmed cases: 389,479
• Total deaths over seven days ending Nov. 19: 21 (total 4,642)
Read the full report here | Next update: Dec. 1