Luke Bell died from an accidental fentanyl overdose
Luke Bell died from an accidental fentanyl overdose.
The country music singer was reported missing in Tucson, Arizona, last month, and he was found dead at the age of 32, days after he went missing.
The Tucson Police Department said at the time: “He was found in the 5500 block of E. Grant Road in Midtown Tucson. The investigation is ongoing at the moment.”
But now, the autopsy report – which has been seen by The US Sun – has confirmed that he died of an accidental overdose of fentanyl, a powerful synthetic opioid that’s similar to morphine.
The autopsy also revealed that the singer suffered arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease.